Exploits, shennanigans, and other hilarity
I've heard only good things about Psych. I must watch it.
did you make the chicken? was it good?
Ha. By random chance (or perhaps I'm psychic), the episode you reference here is the one I selected for my first viewing. Enjoyable. Thanks for the recommendation.
We've started watching Psych, season 1. I love it! What season is it in now?
i require a new post. to get through the day.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've heard only good things about Psych. I must watch it.
did you make the chicken? was it good?
Ha. By random chance (or perhaps I'm psychic), the episode you reference here is the one I selected for my first viewing. Enjoyable. Thanks for the recommendation.
We've started watching Psych, season 1. I love it! What season is it in now?
i require a new post. to get through the day.
Post a Comment