Monday, February 25, 2008

I couldn't have said it better

"I've already graduated". - Michelle, classmate, about 20 minutes into our International Perspectives on Trauma class, with a look of absolute lack of caring. My thoughts exactly.

Despite the fact that I have an amazing amount of work yet to do. . . most of my class is already feeling as if graduation has come and gone. There is just no way to get us to care about certain things. And yet, I have a lot left to do to actually get me to that point.

Since I have been remiss in my blogging as of late, here are some highlights from the last two weeks:

My friend and I both went shopping and replaced jeans that we had ripped through various mishaps and shenanigans. I still believe that someday I will grow up to be graceful.

I finally sent off my sister's birthday package. . . a week late. I rock as a sibling.

What kind of a two weeks have I had that these things are considered highlights?

6 comments:

erin said...

Thank you. (for the post)

Picture...now I see. I usually read comments by clicking on the post title, not "comments," and thus don't see the pictures associated with comments.

Anonymous said...

Sad. Very sad.

the L of L and N said...

You DO rock as a sibling. The package was fantastic!

Chimpsea said...

Major points for mailing anything. It usually takes me a few weeks to build up the energy :)

erin said...

well, my hair is kinda disappointing today. which i think, actually, is the fault of the attachment i put on the dryer? or maybe i waited too long. i'll try to keep you updated.

erin said...

Hey, Denver, you're back on my visitor map!

Hair = still sucking. Not sure the dryer can be blamed though.

Your word verifications of late have been crazy long.