Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cabin John

I found a fantastic park very close to my house, Cabin John Regional Park. The name leaves quite a bit to be desired, and I haven't read enough literature at the park to know where it comes from, but the park itself is great. It is surprisingly large, given its location. It has tons of trails for running and hiking, and with the large amount of trees, it gives the impression of having left the city. My run this morning through the park was especially gorgeous because the trees are currently a range of brilliant colors.

You should all come see it before the leaves fall off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy would I love to see the colorful trees! Bring me some leaves when you come at Thanksgiving!!! How far do you run? Where is the park from the house? Do you walk to the park or do you have to drive?

Anonymous said...

Opps I for got to sign my name to the last comment. That would be me Mom, Love ya!!!

Chimpsea said...

Hey, do you want some houseguests around January 20? I'm thinking we might be crazy enough to be part of the inauguration (sp?) mayhem.

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing the count since I last posted. 5 Weeks now! I really have to do something about that. (I thought that 2 weeks ago.)