Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yodes!!!!

Because our schedules don't allow for more, Yodes and I picked this saturday about 2 months ago as a day for us to meet in the middle and hang out. The middle turned out to be Roanoke Rapids, NC, a town of about 16,000. It's a spicy place. We ate lunch at a local restaurant, perused the downtown, and took in some local shopping.



We also hung out at the Starbucks and got in a game of scrabble.



We decided to commemorate our special day with matching "best friend" ring watches, an item I didn't even know was available for purchase, but was pleased to find. I'm sure we'll both wear them proudly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ring watches look great! Sounds like a great time. Good for you. kt

erin said...

1. You forgot to mention if Yodes got any latte on her face.
2. Great earrings!
3. This post warms my heart.