So this is a little late....but my last three days in Hawaii were spent on Oahu. Most of my time was spent at the conference, but I did get to enjoy the island a little. I took a surfing lesson. 
I stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. It may not have been the nicest, but it was by far the most excessive place I've ever stayed. And it was gorgeous.
The hotel had a lot of wildlife.
I didn't really get it, but the hotel also had penguins.
Of course, before I could leave I had to make sure I wasn't accidentally taking any lava rocks with me.
And just for my wonderful brother-in-law, I captured a picture of this rare noble beast of Hawaii.
1 comment:
What a rare noble beast that is! I understand these birds are extremely sensitive to humans and photographers often have to mask their smell by not bathing for a few days. What a lucky find!
(I don't know what any of that means.)
Post a Comment