A long time ago I made an unfortunate bet about the outcome of the Nebraska v. UW bowl game. Then I made it worse with a double or nothing bet about where Benjamin Harrison fell in presidential order. As a result, four months later I was finally compelled to pay up and cook a meal. Here is the result:
 |
| Bierrocks!!! |
Fortunately I also benefited by losing. It's been almost 10 months since I last had bierrocks. Maybe I was inspired by all the MCC sales happening and Mennonite foods being enjoyed by others.
Of note, I also made Henry try some Dorothy Lynch.
3 comments:
How did they turn out? Did you want to eat more than half of one?
Hooray for the Dorothy Lynch!
Your bierrocks look fantastic.
1. Don't you know a song about the presidents?
2. Your bierrocks are beautiful!
3. Never tried Dorothy Lynch before? And was it to his liking?
Post a Comment