Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Braiding and Braiding and Braiding and. . .



This is the position I thought my hand would never be able to uncurl from. Last week I braided my friend's hair. All of it. Into little tiny braids. And she has a lot of hair. We started at 10:00 am, and with a total of probably an hour break throughout the day, finished at 3:00 am. By the end we were both in excruciating pain. My back and hands were killing me. And I think every part of her was killing her. But it looks great. . .so as soon as I regain all functioning in my hands I'll be able to say it was worth it.



4 comments:

Amber C. Schrag said...

Wow. That reminds me of my cramped "knitting hand" after my hat-making marathon in early January.

What did you do all day during the braiding. Watch TV?

erin said...

That first picture is a framer.

Chimpsea said...

There's always beauty school, right?

:)

Terry B said...

just one question...why?