Monday, November 17, 2008

Texas

I've been back just long enough to make new travel arrangements and will by flying to Houston on Wednesday. This time I'm not traveling for a conference but to do some work with a Crisis Counseling Program following Hurricane Ike. I'm very excited. Should be spicy.

7 comments:

Chimpsea said...

You are just a jet-setting woman, eh? So we were thinking we'd crash the inauguration party at your house in DC, but I guess the rest of the country got the memo too and five kabillion people are trying to converge on the limited tickets... I'm not too optimistic that we'll be there. Anyway that's my novel for the day.

Have fun in Tejas!

Anonymous said...

I guess instead of Tuba Tine it'll have to be Travel'n Tine!!!! Be safe!!!

Anonymous said...

So, I finally blog and now you take the schedule of last post away!? I was looking forward to it saying "One Mile at a Time - 1 day ago". I see how it is.

Anonymous said...

Okay - spoke too soon. I swear last time I was on - it didn't show up. It really didn't. Really. . . it didn't. I look like an idiot.

erin said...

Yeah, but no one's as bad as Mike. He apparently still thinks the Obama/McCain video is funny/relevant. It was funny maybe the first 100 times I looked that post.

Chimpsea said...

I sent you an invite for the flickr pics. We have to keep our awesomeness under wraps, so only the invited can view. :)

erin said...

Nice job decorating the blog! Did you draw that yourself?