View with caution. . . I was inspired to take this trip down memory lane by an episode of He-Man I ran across.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love letter people. I was just talking to someone about the letter people - over Thanksgiving, maybe. They had no idea what I was talking about, and I could not make them sound as good as I remembered. I always felt special because my name started with an "E" and Miss E was a girl.
(My word verification is "cowlimp". What a funny word.)
A few months back a colleague and I were trading Bloodhound Gang youtube videos. I loved that part of 3-2-1 Contact! I also loved Mathnet of Square One.
3 comments:
I love letter people. I was just talking to someone about the letter people - over Thanksgiving, maybe. They had no idea what I was talking about, and I could not make them sound as good as I remembered. I always felt special because my name started with an "E" and Miss E was a girl.
(My word verification is "cowlimp". What a funny word.)
Iiiiii'm not sure Zoobilee Zoo was good even in its day. That pink kangaroo and her horrible voice. Not to imply I didn't watch it though!
I will confess to not knowing Letter People.
A few months back a colleague and I were trading Bloodhound Gang youtube videos. I loved that part of 3-2-1 Contact! I also loved Mathnet of Square One.
Post a Comment