Sunday, January 4, 2009
Montgomery County Library
Yeah! I finally have a local library card again! The entire time I have been living on the east coast I have felt a void, and I finally realized what was needed to fill it. Books. I have accepted the fact that few libraries will be as brilliant as the Denver Public Library. According to Hennen's American Public Library Rating Index, Denver was rated the 7th best library in the nation. The District of Columbia, however, was rated in the bottom 5. Yikes. I'm not exactly sure where Montgomery County ranks in comparison, but my card does include access to all District of Columbia libraries. While I may not have the service and selection I so came to appreciate in Denver, it is still library access, for which I am excited. And even though I only got my card today, my hold list is already growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you going to the inauguration? I bet it's really crazy there right now.
Ha, I was just going to ask how crazy things are there right now.
Post a Comment